Smoothing the path of trade for exporters.
As an exporter, ANZ Pre-Export Finance allows you to borrow money to purchase materials to produce goods for export.
It provides you with a useful form of pre-shipment working capital, so you can purchase goods or pay for services (such as freight) via a trade finance advance. This is made possible by the presentation of documents under a Documentary Credit which has been confirmed by ANZ.
ANZ Pre-Export Finance allows you to:
- Align your working capital requirements to your export orders
- Negotiate potentially better rates with your suppliers
- Separate your export finance from your domestic facilities
- Reduce your foreign exchange exposure period
- Potentially offer better prices and terms to your customers.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for ANZ Pre-Export Finance, contact an ANZ Trade Specialist:
Call 0800 269 873
ANZ credit criteria apply, and an establishment fee may be payable. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.