Whether you're an importer or exporter, ANZ's innovative online electronic banking system ANZ Transactive Trade can help improve your business efficiencies and achieve greater control of your international trade finance transactions.
ANZ Transactive Trade is an interactive web based service, which is simple and easy to use. It lets you initiate and manage your trade instruments online from start to finish; saving you time and reducing paper flows.
Product information and benefits
- 24 hour access, seven days a week from anywhere in the world*
- Online updates and access to live data.
- Create and amend transactions as required
- Greater control of day-to-day trade processing with timely updates on trade transactions
- Email notifications available.
- Easy to install, log on and use
- Send and receive instructions to ANZ simply and quickly
- View and/or print documentation you have submitted to ANZ.
- Import letter of credit
- Export letter of credit
- Import collections
- Export collections
- Trade finance loan application.
- Incorporates a security system to help protect your trade information
- Utilises tokens for 2 factor authentication.
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Windows operating system and Internet Explorer 5.0x or above.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for ANZ Transactive Trade:
Contact an ANZ Regional Manager:
- Commercial Banking - turnover $2M to $150M
- Institutional Banking - turnover above $150M
- Property Finance - investment and development
ANZ Transactive Trade is only available to registered ANZ customers.
Eligibility criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
* System maintenance and/or events beyond our direct control may result in the service being temporarily unavailable.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.