- The ANZ ‘12 Days of How giveaway’ (‘Competition’) starts on Thursday 1 December at 9:00am and ends on Friday 16 December at 11:59pm (‘Competition Period’).
- The Competition consists of twelve (12) social posts shared by ANZ each weekday across the Competition Period. The posts will be duplicated across both Facebook and Instagram.
- To enter and be eligible to win a prize you must comment on ANZ’s Facebook or Instagram ‘ANZ 12 Days of How’ post by answering that day’s particular question.
- The Competition is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 or older as at 1 December 2022
- Staff of ANZ are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is limited to one comment per person per post on Facebook and one comment per person per post on Instagram.
- By entering the Competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- Entries that are: incomplete or unreadable, that infringe intellectual property rights of third parties, that are plagiarised; abusive or discriminatory or otherwise doesn’t comply with these terms of conditions will be invalid. All entries become the property of ANZ.
- There are twelve prizes to be won.
- There is one single prize of a $100NZD voucher per day for each of the twelve days of the Competition across both platforms. The single daily winner will receive a $100NZD voucher related to the post they commented on for one of the following: The Warehouse, Countdown, Z Petrol, Whitcoulls, Animates, Kathmandu, Life pharmacy, Westfield, Farmers, New World, Mitre 10 and Noel Leeming.
- ANZ will randomly select a single winner per weekday from the duplicated Facebook and Instagram posts that complies with these terms and conditions the week commencing Thursday 1 December 2022. ANZ will notify the prize winner by Personal Message (PM) on Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct Messenger (DM). If the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours to the Facebook PM or Instagram DM, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. The voucher will be sent to the prize winner by courier.
- The information that you provide to enter this competition will be held by ANZ and will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition. You have the right to access and request correction of this information.
- By entering the Competition you acknowledge that:
· the Competition is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook or Instagram;
· the information you provide is to ANZ and not Facebook or Instagram and
· Facebook and Instagram have no liability to you in relation to this competition.
- ANZ may change, extend, amend or cancel the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- ANZ’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- ANZ shall not be liable for any loss, or damage, whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Competition, the taking or using of the prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of ANZ, or any of their associated agencies, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- ANZ assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem or any kind of internet malfunction. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt of transmission on the Competition Facebook or Instagram post, not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter of this competition is ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.