1. The ANZ $1K Campaign Save-ry Competition (the ‘Competition’) starts on Tuesday 14 March at 9am and ends on Sunday 19 March at 11.59pm (‘Competition Period’).
2. To enter and be eligible to win a prize you must comment on either ANZ’s Facebook or Instagram ‘ANZ $1K Campaign Save-ry Competition’ post sharing a food recipe that you believe saves money which we call your ‘yummiest save-ry recipe’.
3. The Competition is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 or older as at 14 March 2023.
4. Staff of ANZ and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. Entry is limited to one (1) comment per person on Facebook and one (1) comment per person on Instagram.
6. By entering the Competition you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entries that are: incomplete or unreadable, that infringe intellectual property rights of third parties, that are plagiarised; abusive or discriminatory or otherwise doesn’t comply with these terms of conditions will be invalid. All entries become the property of ANZ.
8. The prize is one (1) $100NZD Countdown Groceries Gift Card. There are two (2) prizes to be won.
9. ANZ will randomly select two (2) winners that comply with these Terms and Conditions the week commencing Monday 20 March 2023. ANZ will notify the prize winner by Personal Message (PM) on Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct Messenger (DM). If the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours to the Facebook PM or Instagram DM, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. The voucher will be sent to the prize winner by courier to the address provided.
10. The information that you provide to enter this competition will be held by ANZ and will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition. You have the right to access and request correction of this information.
11. By entering the Competition you acknowledge that:
- the Competition is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook or Instagram;
- the information you provide, other than the text of your post, is to ANZ and not Facebook or Instagram; and
- Facebook and Instagram have no liability to you in relation to this competition.
12. ANZ may change, extend, amend or cancel the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
13. ANZ’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable, ANZ may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
14. ANZ does not warrant the quality of the goods and/or services of the prize, or the suitability for your particular circumstances.
15. ANZ shall not be liable for any loss, or damage, whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Competition, the taking or using of the prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of ANZ, or any of their associated agencies, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. ANZ assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem or any kind of internet malfunction. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt of transmission on the Competition Facebook or Instagram post, not the time of transmission by the entrant.
17. The Promoter of this competition is ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.