You can use ANZ Internet Banking and goMoney to view and manage your KiwiSaver account.
With ANZ Internet Banking you can:
- check your balance
- view past transactions
- see how your KiwiSaver investment is performing
- check which fund you’re invested in
- check and change your prescribed investor rate (PIR)
- make additional contributions, and
- switch your fund.
Customers who hold an ANZ Investment Fund product, a OneAnswer Investment Fund product or are a member of the SIL or MFL superannuation schemes can also use ANZ Internet Banking and goMoney to view and manage their investments.
If you don’t already use ANZ Internet Banking or goMoney, check out our ways to bank page for more information. You’ll be asked for your customer number when you register for ANZ Internet Banking. You can find this on the letter we sent you to advise the KiwiSaver Account Portal was closing. If you did not receive this letter, please call us on 0800 736 034 as we may not have your correct mailing address. When you call us, we can confirm your customer number.
Register for Internet Banking
How can I contact you with my questions?
- Call us on 0800 736 034 (International: +64 9 356 4000) anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Visit a branch. Call 0800 269 296 to make an appointment anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Find a branch