You can use ANZ Internet Banking and goMoney to view and manage your KiwiSaver account.
With ANZ Internet Banking you can:
- check your balance
- view past transactions
- see how your KiwiSaver investment is performing
- check which fund you’re invested in
- check and change your prescribed investor rate (PIR)
- make additional contributions, and
- switch your fund.
Customers who hold an ANZ Investment Fund product, a OneAnswer Investment Fund product or are a member of the SIL or MFL superannuation schemes can also use ANZ Internet Banking and goMoney to view and manage their investments.
If you don’t already use ANZ Internet Banking or goMoney to view and manage your KiwiSaver account, check out our ways to bank page for more information.
Register for Internet Banking
How can I contact you with my questions?
- Call us on 0800 736 034 (International: +64 9 356 4000) anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Visit a branch. Call 0800 269 296 to make an appointment anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Find a branch