Know exactly how much your home loan repayments will be by fixing your rate for a set period.
- The interest rate and repayment amount will stay the same for the fixed rate period.
- Your repayment amount stays the same during the fixed rate period.
- When the fixed rate period ends, you can choose to fix it at another rate, or let your loan roll onto the floating rate.
- Fixed home loans generally have lower interest rates than floating or flexible home loans, but they offer less flexibility to make extra repayments.
- Options when your fixed rate period ends.