ANZ's Business Outlook Survey shows the results of a monthly survey including 1,500 businesses nationwide. ANZ Business Outlook analyses where the economy will be going over the next 12 months. The publication is written for business people who can see at a glance how business confidence is stacking up, what export sales are up to, how the labour market is doing, and more.
The reports are available to read on screen or browse in a PDF format. You can view a PDF version of the survey questionnaire (PDF 608kB) that we send to our respondents and the background information (PDF 228kB) about the survey. Please note there is no survey in January.
The ANZ Business Outlook is a key leading barometer for the economy, relying on the input of New Zealand businesses which has proven to be very adept at picking economic developments. If you would like to be part of the ANZ Business Outlook survey, please email email@example.com, giving your email address, industry and the major region you operate in.
- Stocking fillers - December 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- The boardwalk - November 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- Halloween party - October 2016 (PDF 160KB)
- Off to the races - September 2016 (PDF 148kB)
- Fun and games - August 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- Performance still enhanced - July 2016 (PDF 148kB)
- More substance than spin - June 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- More zig than zag - May 2016 (PDF 148kB)
- Unbowed, unbent, unbroken - April 2016 (PDF 148kB)
- Tail wagging the dog - March 2016 (PDF 148kB)
- Chicane - February 2016 (PDF 148kB)
For archived articles or any information on how ANZ can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.