We strive to deliver excellent products and services to our customers here in New Zealand, but if we get things wrong, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to working with you to understand what’s happened and to try to resolve your complaint promptly.
We promise to listen to you and do our best to find a solution that is fair and reasonable. To help us resolve your complaint quickly we will need you to provide the following information to us:
- Your name
- Your preferred contact details
- What your complaint is about, including:
- The product or service your complaint is about and what’s gone wrong
- The resolution you are seeking
- Whether you believe you are experiencing financial hardship or difficulties and need assistance.
We will never ask you for your banking PINs, passwords, security codes or anything else that could compromise the security of your banking.