ANZ has been helping New Zealand businesses succeed around the world for more than 170 years. Our global scale and reach, combined with deep knowledge and local expertise, makes ANZ the bank of choice for many companies trading in the international arena.
ANZ's Trade and Supply Chain team combines traditional trade solutions with structured products, supply chain financing and electronic services. We assist companies that are:
- Buying and/or selling a range of commodities, raw materials and finished goods.
- Seeking finance to manage working capital shortfalls.
- Concerned about counterparty/cross border risk.
- Seeking to free up cash from their working capital cycle to improve ratios and efficiencies.
- Diversifying their sources of finance in a cost effective manner.
Our commitment to building long term partnerships and innovative solutions has been recognised with many awards. Our success is built on driving superior client performance through knowledge, innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business.
- ANZ Trade Terms and Conditions (PDF 280kB) applying to the provision of a Trade Product or Service.
To find out how ANZ Trade and Supply Chain can help your business succeed on the world stage, contact the ANZ Trade Finance Desk on
NZ lending criteria, conditions and eligibility criteria apply and fees may be payable.