ANZ Commodity Price Index is a monthly report that tracks the movement in the prices received for New Zealand's main export categories, in both world prices and New Zealand Dollars. The indices begin in 1986 and can be downloaded from below for reference.
- We're back! - December 2016 (PDF 156kB)
- Mixed bag - November 2016 (PDF 156kB)
- One-hit wonder - October 2016 (PDF 156kB)
- A turning worm - September 2016 (PDF 156kB)
- Up the stairs, down the elevator - August 2016 (PDF 156kB)
- Global warming - July 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- Bouncing along the bottom - June 2016 (PDF 144kB)
- NZD takedown - May 2016 (PDF 140kB)
- Licorice allsorts - April 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- The good, the bad and the ugly - March 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- Opportunity ever present - February 2016 (PDF 152kB)
- A year to forget - January 2016 (PDF 140kB)
For archived articles or any information on how ANZ can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.
To view XLS files you will need Microsoft Excel or you can download Microsoft Excel Viewer free of charge.