What is the Importer/Exporter package?
ANZ’s Importer Exporter package*, is a 12 month (terminating) package that provides a quick and easy experience for non-ANZ customers with Trade or FX requirements looking to 'try' ANZ.
ANZ’s Importer/Exporter package, allows for an ease of access to International Business services without having to provide security or guarantees and without having to open other accounts with the bank.
Benefits of the Importer/Exporter package
- Dedicated FX Dealer and Trade specialists
- Access to International Business risk knowledge and experienced staff in over 30 locations around the world
- Importers: Comfort that they will get what they have paid for via Letters of Credit
- Exporters: Ability to approve cash flow by being paid for exported goods prior to payment under Letter of Credit (on the basis of either discount confirmed Letters of Credit or financing on unconfirmed Letters of Credit)
- Trade Receivables Financing out to 6 months
- Trade Supplier Financing out to 100 days.
*Eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
For more information on the ANZ Importer/Exporter package,
Find a Rural specialist in your area.
6am to midnight, available 7 days a week.
Have a quick question? Enquiring online is easy.