ANZ Commodity Price Index is a monthly report that tracks the movement in the prices received for New Zealand's main export categories, in both world prices and New Zealand Dollars. The indices begin in 1986 and can be downloaded from below for reference.
- Powder puff - December 2014 (PDF 140kB)
- Nowhere to hide - November 2014 (PDF 260kB)
- The good, the bad and the udderly - October 2014 (PDF 228kB)
- Churning undertow - September 2014 (PDF 216kB)
- A dairyless dollop - August 2014 (PDF 260kB)
- Apple crumble, with cream - July 2014 (PDF 308kB)
- Evaporated milk - June 2014 (PDF 188kB)
- Dairy dip - May 2014 (PDF 192kB)
- Protein push, dairy drop - April 2014 (PDF 168kB)
- Our finest cheddar, made better - March 2014 (PDF 220kB)
- Nudge, nudge, wink, wink - February 2014 (PDF 168kB)
- Cheesy topping - January 2014 (PDF 168kB)
For archived articles or any information on how ANZ can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.
To view XLS files you will need Microsoft Excel or you can download Microsoft Excel Viewer free of charge.