ANZ Commodity Price Index is a monthly report that tracks the movement in the prices received for New Zealand's main export categories, in both world prices and New Zealand Dollars. The indices begin in 1986 and can be downloaded from below for reference.
- Culled - December 2015 (PDF 140kB)
- Back-to-back - November 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- Recovery mode - October 2015 (PDF 156kB)
- Wheyed down - September 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- The wrong podium for records - August 2015 (PDF 156kB)
- Heavy metal - July 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- On the back foot - June 2015 (PDF 156kB)
- Autumn chill - May 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- Game of two halves - April 2015 (PDF 144kB)
- One hit wonder - March 2015 (PDF 140kB)
- March lower continues - February 2015 (PDF 140kB)
- On the hind hoof - January 2015 (PDF 148kB)
For archived articles or any information on how ANZ can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.
To view XLS files you will need Microsoft Excel or you can download Microsoft Excel Viewer free of charge.