Our ANZ Specialised Agri Finance team has access to a wealth of expertise and resources, as well as an expanded range of funding options, to provide the best solutions for unique requirements.
In the rural and agricultural sectors, the most popular type of corporate finance is debt structuring and acquisition finance, which enables customers to participate in:
- More complex ownership structures.
- Major asset or share acquisition programmes.
- Certain transactions requiring recapitalisation.
- Restructuring of existing arrangements.
- Syndicated and club transactions.
- Expanded value chain initiatives e.g. independent milk processing.
- Inter-creditor arrangements as part of non-standard capital structures.