Make banking online and over the phone easier with our step-by-step printable guides and videos. Learn about all the things you can do with our mobile banking app, ANZ goMoney, Internet Banking, automated Phone Banking, and Smart ATMs.
ANZ Internet Banking makes managing your money easy. It’s convenient, secure banking online. Whether you want to make payments, transfer money, check your transactions or manage your accounts or loans, Internet Banking lets you manage your finances 24/7.
These guides take you through step-by-step instructions on:
- How to log in.
- Finding your way around the homepage.
- How to pay a person or bill.
- How to transfer money between your ANZ accounts, including paying your ANZ credit card.
- Setting up an automatic payment.
- Editing, skipping or deleting an existing automatic payment.
- How to access, download and print statements.
- Managing your debit and/or personal credit cards, including ordering a replacement card or changing or setting card PINs.
- Setting up payments that require multiple people to authorise (Business).
You can make deposits and withdrawals quickly with our extensive network of Smart ATMs throughout New Zealand, which means you’re never far from your cash.
This guide takes you through step-by-step instructions on:
- How to find your nearest Smart ATM.
- How to deposit notes into your account using Smart Deposits.
- Checking your balance.
- Transferring money between your accounts.