ANZ Business Start-up Package
Start your business on the right track
with the ANZ Business Start-up
We understand what it takes to get a new business off the ground. With the ANZ Business Start-up Package, if your business is less than two years old, you’ll pay no transaction or monthly account fees on your ANZ Business Current Account for the first year.
What’s more, as part of your ANZ Business Start-up Package, we’re offering you a way to make your business accounting super easy: 12 months of MYOB Essentials, for free.* This can help you make doing the books a breeze, giving you more time to make your business great.
Designed to make everyday business banking easier for you
In addition to paying no transaction or account fees on your ANZ Business Current Account for 12 months, with the ANZ Business Start-up Package you can choose from a selection of products, services and tools to help your business succeed:
- an ANZ Visa Business Card to help keep your personal and business spending separate and improve your business cash flow. You can choose from CashBack Rewards, Low Interest Rate or Low Fee - whatever suits your business. As a Start-up Package bonus, if you choose CashBacks you will receive 5,000 complimentary CashBack points** or if the Low Rate option is taken, you'll get a discounted rate of 7.95% p.a. for 12 months on purchases*** (standard fees and charges apply)
- an ANZ Business Premium Call account to save for things like GST payments and other expenses
Depending on your business needs, you may also like to talk to us about:
- short or long-term lending options for your business, like a Business overdraft or Business loan
- various payment solutions including ANZ FastPay to help your business receive payments anytime and anywhere
- sending money overseas with an ANZ International Money Transfer
If you’re not sure what’s best for your business, contact one of our Business Specialists in your area who will be happy to help.
Additional support for your business
In addition to our Business Start-up Package, you can also benefit from the wide range of support we offer:
- Over 600 local Business Bankers throughout New Zealand
- A free Business Start-up Guide
- Free business tools, information and resources on ANZ Biz Hub
- A range of free business workshops across the country
- Online business calculators
- A range of insights, economic outlooks and publications
- A complimentary A-Z Review
ANZ Business Current Account
The everyday business account.
ANZ Visa Business card
Helps make your business easier to manage.
ANZ Business Premium Call Account
Offers a competitive rate of interest.
ANZ Business Overdraft
Flexible credit for your daily cash flow needs.
*A couple of weeks after your application for the ANZ Business Start-up Package has been approved, and if you’re eligible, we’ll send you an email or letter detailing how to fulfil the MYOB Essential offer. Offer not available to existing MYOB subscription, businesSUPPORT or BankLink customers. Offer not available to current Xero customers. Offer is for a 12 month free subscription to MYOB Essentials. Offer valid until 30 November 2016. There are no fees or charges for MYOB Essentials but you’ll need internet access to use this online product and your usual internet fees will apply. Check with your internet provider for details. If additional MYOB products and services are purchased then MYOB charges will apply for those products and services. At the end of the free 12 month subscription period the monthly price will revert to the Recommend Retail Price (RRP). No contract period is required for MYOB Essentials. For more information including up to date pricing, check myob.co.nz. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other MYOB offer. This offer may be cancelled or changed at any time. ANZ does not warrant the quality of MYOB Essentials or its suitability for your particular circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, ANZ excludes liability for any loss suffered as a result of the use of MYOB Essentials.
**The offer of 5,000 CashBack Points will be credited to your account within two months of your first use of your card, provided you are operating your account within the Visa Business card Conditions of Use.
***After 12 months, our standard interest rate will apply. Interest rates are subject to change and are available from anz.co.nz
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
ANZ Visa Business Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 249, at any branch or on our website under Terms and Conditions.
A copy of the Bank's General Disclosure Statement under the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge.