ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited (ANZ Investments) is ANZ's award-winning investment management business. We are also New Zealand's largest fund manager1 and New Zealand's largest2 and most-awarded3 KiwiSaver manager, with one in four New Zealanders in KiwiSaver investing their retirement savings with us.
Find out more about our current and past awards below.
Morningstar Awards 2016
Morningstar Awards 2016©. Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Awarded to ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited for:
- International Equities Category Winner, New Zealand
- Finalist, Fund Manager of the Year, New Zealand
- Finalist, KiwiSaver Category, New Zealand
Morningstar Analyst Ratings
The Morningstar Analyst Rating for funds is the summary expression of Morningstar’s forward-looking analysis. Morningstar analysts assign the ratings globally on a five-tier scale with three positive ratings of Gold, Silver, and Bronze, as well as Neutral, Negative, and Under Review designations. The Analyst Rating is based on the analyst’s conviction in the fund’s ability to outperform its peer group and/or relevant benchmark on a risk-adjusted basis over the long term.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC International Share Fund assigned on 9 May 2016 is 'Gold'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC International Property Fund assigned on 18 January 2016 is 'Gold'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for ANZ Investment Funds assigned on 30 September 2016 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme assigned on 29 and 30 September 2016 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme assigned on 29 and 30 September 2016 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme (multi-asset-class funds only) assigned on 29 and 30 September 2016 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC Australian Share Fund assigned on 18 January 2016 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC Property Securities Fund assigned on 26 November 2015 is 'Bronze'.
Major Morningstar Awards history
- Morningstar Awards - Fund Manager of the Year Category (est. 1992)
Winner: 2015, 2012, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2001 (joint winner), 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993
- Morningstar Awards - KiwiSaver Category Winner (est. 2008)
Winner: 2015, 2012, 2010
SuperRatings 2017 KiwiSaver Ratings
SuperRatings has been researching the New Zealand KiwiSaver market for more than four years. For their 2017 ratings, they analysed over 25 KiwiSaver schemes.
The SuperRatings Platinum rating reflects the best-value-for-money KiwiSaver schemes, which are well-balanced across all key assessment criteria – investment returns, investment methodology, fees, administration and advisory services –in a robust, secure and proven governance/risk framework.
ANZ Investments is proud to have received the SuperRatings Platinum rating for the third year running across all three of our KiwiSaver schemes:
- ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme
- ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme
- OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme.
- SuperRatings Platinum 2016
- SuperRatings Platinum 2015
Major FundSource Awards history
- FundSource Fund Manager of the Year (est. 1992)
Winner: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- FundSource KiwiSaver Manager of the Year (est. 2010)
Winner: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
|Workplace Savings NZ Awards|
|Writemark Plain English Awards|
Writemark Plain English Awards 2013
1 FundSource: Wholesale and Retail Managed Funds Report, September Quarter 2016
2 Workplace Savings NZ Quarterly KiwiSaver Survey, 30 September 2016
3FundSource and Morningstar KiwiSaver category awards since 2008
ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is a subsidiary of ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited. Important information and the guide and product disclosure statement(s) for the product(s) mentioned above are available under terms & conditions.
© 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or ‘class service’ have been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information at www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant product disclosure statement before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product’s future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Ltd ACN 004 523 782 ("ASXO").
SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
Fund Manager of the Year Awards are announced by FundSource, the investment strategy and research company. These awards should not be read as a recommendation by FundSource. For further advice on the relevance of this award to your personal situation consult your financial adviser, or visit www.fundsource.co.nz.