Documents and forms

These documents, forms and links will help you with your investments.

Access your documents online and help reduce waste

This year’s account statements and tax certificates are expected to be available in ANZ goMoney and ANZ Internet Banking by the end of April. If you don’t bank online, you’ll receive yours by mail in May.



General forms

  • Change Form (PDF 440KB)
    Use this form to change your fund, contribution rate, PIR or to update your personal details.

Early withdrawal

Retirement withdrawal

Transferring funds between New Zealand and Australia

Transfers from Australia to New Zealand

  • Trans-Tasman Statutory Declaration (PDF 44KB)
    If your Australian provider has their own application form but doesn’t have their own New Zealand statutory declaration, use this declaration to transfer your Australian superannuation to your KiwiSaver account.

Regulations that govern Trans-Tasman Portability statutory declarations have changed to make it easier for you to transfer your Australian super to New Zealand. Now you are allowed to complete a New Zealand statutory declaration, and have it witnessed by a New Zealand witness.

Transfers from New Zealand to Australia

Read about transferring your KiwiSaver savings to Australia.

From overseas: +64 9 356 4000

If you wish to speak to an external financial adviser, call 0800 736 034 and we’ll put you in touch with one.

Important information

ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is the issuer and manager of the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme, the ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme and the ANZ Investment Funds. Important information is available under terms and conditions.