Having a financial plan can help you achieve your goals. A good financial plan should help you:
- Identify your financial goals and timeframes.
- Identify your tolerance for risk.
- Align your spending with your goals.
- Track your progress.
- Consider ways to make the most of your money.
- Be more confident with your money.
A financial adviser can help you put together a financial plan. They will work with you, offering advice and recommendations that are designed around your individual financial situation, stage of life and savings goals. If you’re looking to invest, they’ll complete a risk profile so they can recommend investment solutions that you’re comfortable with, and that match your tolerance for investment risk.