We’re New Zealand’s largest fund manager— and largest KiwiSaver scheme manager—. Our highly experienced investment management team are recognised experts in their field.
Morningstar analyst ratings
The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for funds is the summary expression of Morningstar’s forward-looking analysis. Morningstar analysts assign the ratings globally on a five-tier scale with three positive ratings of Gold, Silver, and Bronze, as well as Neutral, Negative, and Under Review designations. The Analyst Rating is based on the analyst’s conviction in the fund’s ability to outperform its peer group and/or relevant benchmark on a risk-adjusted basis over the long term.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC International Share Fund assigned on 14 June 2021 is 'Gold'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC International Property Fund assigned on 2 September 2021 is ‘Gold’.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC Australian Share Fund assigned on 17 August 2021 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC Property Securities Fund assigned on 14 June 2021 is 'Bronze'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer SAC Balanced Growth Fund assigned on 26 August 2021 is 'Bronze'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for:
- OneAnswer Multi-Asset-Class Funds
- ANZ Investment Funds
- OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme
- ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme
- ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme
is 'Bronze' for the Conservative Fund, Conservative Balanced Fund, Balanced Fund, Balanced Growth Fund and Growth Fund assigned on 26 August 2021.
SuperRatings 2021 KiwiSaver Ratings
SuperRatings is an independent research company that has been researching the New Zealand KiwiSaver market for eight years. To maintain the integrity of the ratings process, SuperRatings distributes all results across a pre-determined distribution bell curve as follows:
- Platinum (25% of funds)
- Gold (25% of funds)
- Silver (25% of funds)
- Other (25% of funds)
ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme
OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme
The Gold rating is awarded to a “good value for money” KiwiSaver scheme that is strong in nearly all assessment areas.
ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme
The Platinum rating is the highest possible rating awarded to KiwiSaver schemes that represent the ‘best value for money’, taking into account not only investment performance and fees, but other features that help members reach their investment goals, such as access to quality advice, member education, and governance.
2020 Good Returns Fund Manager of the Year – powered by Research IP
We’re proud to have won in two categories:
Fund Manager of the Year
Australasian Property Fund of the Year
Workplace Savings NZ Communication Awards
The Communication Awards celebrate and showcase excellence within the financial services industry.
ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is the issuer and manager of the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme, the ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme, the OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme, the ANZ Investment Funds, the OneAnswer Multi-Asset-Class Funds and the OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class Funds.