Morningstar analyst ratings
The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for funds is the summary expression of Morningstar’s forward-looking analysis. Morningstar analysts assign the ratings globally on a five-tier scale with three positive ratings of Gold, Silver, and Bronze, as well as Neutral, Negative, and Under Review designations. The Analyst Rating is based on the analyst’s conviction in the fund’s ability to outperform its peer group and/or relevant benchmark on a risk-adjusted basis over the long term.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class International Share Fund assigned on 20 December 2022 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class International Property Fund assigned on 22 August 2022 is ‘Gold’.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class Australian Share Fund assigned on 24 October 2022 is 'Silver'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class Property Securities Fund assigned on 20 December 2022 is 'Bronze'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class Balanced Growth Fund assigned on 20 December 2022 is 'Bronze'.
- The Morningstar Analyst Rating™ for:
- OneAnswer Multi-Asset-Class Funds
- ANZ Investment Funds
- OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme
- ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme
- ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme
is 'Bronze' for the Conservative Fund, Conservative Balanced Fund, Balanced Fund, Balanced Growth Fund and Growth Fund assigned on 20 December 2022.
SuperRatings KiwiSaver ratings
SuperRatings is an independent research company that has been researching the New Zealand KiwiSaver market for nine years. SuperRatings' ratings methodology has been designed to reflect each scheme's "value for money".
2021 Fund Manager of the Year Awards
We’re proud to have won:
Global Property & Infrastructure Fund of the Year
Workplace Savings NZ Communication Awards
The Communication Awards celebrate and showcase excellence within the financial services industry.
ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is the issuer and manager of the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme, the ANZ Default KiwiSaver Scheme, the OneAnswer KiwiSaver Scheme, the ANZ Investment Funds, the OneAnswer Multi-Asset-Class Funds and the OneAnswer Single-Asset-Class Funds.
ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited Retail Market Share was ranked first out of 10 disclosed firms for the Quarter ending June 2023.