It’s easy to join ANZ
ANZ Business Current Account — choose the most suitable fee plan for your business, to help keep costs down
- ANZ Business Premium Call Account - a savings account offering a competitive rate of interest for every dollar deposited
- ANZ Term Deposits - competitive returns, plus peace of mind from a locked-in interest rate
- Assistance with investment options - talk to an ANZ Financial Adviser about your investment goals
- ANZ Visa Business card — choose 1 of the 4 options to suit your business needs: AirpointsTMRewards*, Cashback, Low interest rate, or Low Fee
- ANZ Visa Corporate card — an easy way to pay for business expenses such as travel and entertainment and procurement
- ANZ Visa Purchasing card — a flexible card that can automate and streamline payments and manage low-value, high-volume transactions
- ANZ Lodged Purchasing Facility — a flexible buying tool for business-to-business transactions
- ANZ Business Overdraft — flexible credit for your daily cash flow needs
- ANZ Business Flexible Facility — flexible credit secured against your home
- ANZ Home Loan — a floating or fixed-rate loan secured against your home
- ANZ Business Loan — a variable or fixed-rate loan: we will consider various forms of security
- ANZ Commercial Loan — a loan secured against commercial property
- ANZ Bank Guarantee — a written guarantee from ANZ to a third party, such as for a rental bond
- ANZ Internet Banking — ideal for small businesses; you can make payments, pay bills, manage loans and view your balance online
- ANZ goMoney — access your business and personal accounts with the same login while out and about
- ANZ FastPay — lets you receive EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments through your smartphone
- ANZ Direct Online — ideal for businesses that have more than one signatory or process large volumes of payments
Business insurance — choose from options specifically designed for New Zealand businesses
Specialist business needs
The resources to manage the specific needs of your business can be hard to find. We've created specialist products and services to help different types of business, and different business activities.
If you're starting a new business, we want to help.
- Apply for your ANZ Business Start-Up Package and (if in the first two years of business) pay no
transaction or monthly account fees for the first 12 monthsdisclaimer amongst other banking benefits
- Our Business Start-Up Guide - get your free guide on what you need to know about setting up a
- Find an ANZ Specialist who knows your kind of business
- ANZ Biz Hub has videos, articles and tools for starting and growing your business
- A range of free workshops to help you start your business
- Receive payments through your smartphone — process EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards with ANZ FastPay
- ANZ goMoney — check balances, transfer money and make payments while on the move
- ANZ Direct Online — 24/7 mobile access to view account information, create payments (to New
Zealand accounts), and authorise and release payments
- EFTPOS solutions support your payment processing to keep your cash flowing
- ANZ FastPay lets you receive EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments through your smartphone
- Online payment solutions enable you to accept Visa and Mastercard payments securely via your
- Merchant Business Solutions team ready to support you
- Business banking specialists fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- ANZ Migrant Banking Package makes settling into New Zealand easier
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ's credit approval criteria. ANZ FastPay transactions must be settled into an ANZ Business Account. Eligibility criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a compatible device and a cellular or wireless internet connection.
A copy of the Bank's General Disclosure Statement under the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. An ANZ Authorised Financial Adviser will, on request and free of charge, provide you with his or her disclosure statement prepared under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
It is recommended you seek advice from an authorised financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. An ANZ Authorised Financial Adviser will, on request and free of charge, provide you with his or her disclosure statement prepared under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's Authorised Financial Advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.