With the ANZ Investment Funds, you have flexible payment options.
You can make regular fortnightly, monthly, or quarterly investments by setting up a direct debit. The minimum regular payment amount per fund is $50. To set up a direct debit, you can either:
- complete the Direct Debit Form (at the back of the ANZ Investment Funds guide and product disclosure statement (PDF 1.17MB), or
- call us on 0800 736 034, or +64 9 356 4000.
You can increase, reduce, or suspend your regular direct debit payments at any time by sending us a new Direct Debit Form, or by calling us.
You can make lump sum payments of $500 or more by any of the following methods. Unless otherwise stated, we will usually invest your payment in your chosen fund within three business days of receiving your request.
Internet banking or phone banking
Select ‘ANZ Investments Funds’ from the Bill Payee list (search or select from the drop-down menu in your internet banking), or make your payment to:
ANZ Investment Funds Application Account
If you are invested in more than one fund, we will use the same percentage amount per fund that you chose for your last payment. If you do not want us to allocate your payment in this way, please complete the Transaction Form (at the back of the ANZ Investment Funds guide and product disclosure statement (PDF 1.17MB)).
Make your cheque out to 'ANZ Investment Funds Application Account' and send it to us together with the completed Transaction Form (at the back of the ANZ Investment Funds guide and product disclosure statement (PDF 1.17MB)).
- remember to include your surname, date of birth and investor number as the references when you make a payment.
- If you don't provide us with the correct details, we can't credit your investment account with the amount you pay.
- It usually takes up to three business days for a lump sum payment to reach your investment account.
- By making additional investments you agree to be bound by the funds' terms and conditions current at the time of making the investment, as set out in the application form, guide and product disclosure statement, offer register and governing document applicable at that time.
We can change the minimum payment amounts and minimum investment account balance.
For any mail you send us, our address is:
ANZ Investments, Freepost 324, PO Box 7149, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141.
If you bank with ANZ, it may take up to four days for your updated balance to appear in ANZ Internet Banking.
Important information is available under terms & conditions. Download a copy of the ANZ Investment Funds guide and product disclosure statement (PDF 1.17MB).
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.