An ANZ EFTPOS card allows you to access funds from your ANZ everyday and savings accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With your ANZ EFTPOS card you can make purchases using EFTPOS at retail outlets or withdraw funds and check your account balances at our network of ATMs throughout New Zealand.
- Daily card withdrawal limit of up to NZ$2,000 from ATMs and up to NZ$3,000 for EFTPOS transactions.
- To apply for an ANZ EFTPOS card you will require an eligible ANZ everyday or savings account. Age restrictions apply. Talk to us to find out more.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ EFTPOS card:
An ANZ Visa Debit card is like an EFTPOS card, only better, as you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted (online, over the phone, overseas and in stores) using money from your everyday or savings account.
All ANZ Visa Debit cards have contactless payment technology – the faster, simpler way to pay for purchases under NZ$80. Simply tap and pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted. For purchases over NZ$80 you will need to enter your card PIN.
ANZ Visa Debit cards also have a chip to keep your card details more secure from fraud and theft.
- Daily card withdrawal limit of up to NZ$2,000 from ATMs and up to NZ$5,000 for EFTPOS, internet, phone or mail transactions in New Zealand.
- Higher transaction limits may apply for overseas transactions.
- To apply for an ANZ Visa Debit card you must have an eligible ANZ everyday or savings account and be at least 16 years of age.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Visa Debit card:
For existing ANZ customers
If you’re new to ANZ
*Must be 16 years or over to apply for an ANZ Visa Debit card.
+ Terms and conditions apply to Apple Pay, see our Apple Pay website for more information. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
++ Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. ANZ goMoney Wallet is available on selected Android smartphones. See our goMoney Wallet website for more information.