The following documents and forms will help you manage your ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme account.
If you require any assistance, please call us on 0800 736 034.
A prospectus for the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme has been registered with the Registrar of Financial Service Providers.
- Direct Debit Form (Form C) (PDF 36kB)
Use this form to start a new direct debit, or amend an existing direct debit.
- Change Form (Form D) (PDF 40kB)
Use this form to update your personal details and/or change your fund.
- Splitting KiwiSaver Savings Form (Form E) (PDF 36kB)
Use this form to split your savings between funds.
Early withdrawal forms
- Serious Illness Withdrawal Application Form (PDF 56kB)
- Permanent Emigration Withdrawal Application Form (PDF 56kB)
- ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme First Home Withdrawal Application Form (PDF 172kB)
Retirement withdrawal packs
Use the relevant pack to apply for a retirement withdrawal.
Default member: you are generally a default member if you were automatically enrolled into KiwiSaver by your employer.
Active choice member: you are generally an active choice member if you joined KiwiSaver of your own accord and you have completed an application form.
Australian sourced funds: if you have transferred funds from an Australian complying superannuation fund and you are eligible to withdraw those funds.
Trans-Tasman transfers pack
- Opt-out request form (KS10)
Use this form to apply to opt out of KiwiSaver.
- Contributions holiday form (KS6)
Use this form to apply for a contributions holiday from your KiwiSaver scheme.
- KiwiSaver deductions form (KS2)
Use this form to change your contribution rate.
- KiwiSaver non-deduction notice (KS51)
Use this form to ask your employer to stop taking KiwiSaver contributions from your pay. This is voluntary and can be requested when you reach the age of 65 and have been a KiwiSaver member for five years or more (i.e. you reach the KiwiSaver retirement criteria).
Important information and the investment statement(s) for the product(s) mentioned above are available under terms & conditions.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.