These days, it’s convenient to use a mixture of travel money options. Whether you want some local currency to take with you, easy access to foreign cash when you’re travelling, or convenient ways to make purchases overseas, talk to ANZ. We’ve got solutions for all your travel money needs.
- ANZ can provide foreign cash in many of the world’s major currencies quickly and easily.
- You can order your foreign cash in advance – just call 0800 269 296 or visit any ANZ branch.
- A prepaid travel card that you can load with up to 9 currencies.
- It's the smart, easy and convenient way to manage your money when you’re travelling.
- When you're travelling overseas, take your ANZ credit or Visa Debit cards with you. You can use them to make purchases and get cash in millions of places around the world.
- If you want the option of using your EFTPOS card to make purchases overseas using money from your everyday account you'll need to upgrade to a Visa Debit card.
- ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum is the perfect travel companion for regular travellers, with features like Overseas Travel Insurance* and the chance to earn Airpoints Dollars™ on your credit card spend.
ANZ overseas ATMs
- ANZ customers no longer pay the $5 Overseas ATM fees on withdrawals from everyday and savings accounts at ANZ ATMs in Australia and 18 other countries throughout Asia Pacific.
- Use goMoney's 'FIND ANZ' feature or our ANZ global locator to find an ANZ ATM near you when you’re overseas.
Managing your money while you’re overseas
- With ANZ's smart money management tools it’s easy to keep control of your finances while you’re away.
- Use ANZ goMoney as a fast and secure way to check your balances, transfer money, pay bills and make payments from your smartphone or tablet.
- With ANZ Internet Banking you can manage your accounts online, anytime and anywhere.
* Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.