With a Multi-currency Cash Passport from MasterCard, you get a convenient, secure, flexible and cost-effective way to take cash with you anywhere in the world, so you can relax and enjoy your trip.
- Multi-currency Cash Passport is a prepaid MasterCard that you can use to make purchases and get cash in local currency at more than 35.9 million locations worldwide.
- You can reload and manage your Multi-currency Cash Passport online anytime, anywhere.
- Multi-currency Cash Passport is available instantly at any ANZ branch – you don’t even have to be an ANZ customer.
- Multi-currency Cash Passport is protected by a PIN, plus a Chip for extra security.
- You get a free back-up card to use if you need it.
- It’s not linked to your personal bank account.
- If you lose your card you'll get a free replacement card, anywhere in the world, plus free emergency cash (up to your available card balance) if you lose both cards.
- It also comes with free 24 hour global emergency assistance.
- You can load cash in up to nine currencies on a single card.
- Multi-currency Cash Passport intelligently selects the currency for each transaction based on the country you are in.
- Your Multi-currency Cash Passport is valid for 5 years so you can use it again and again, each time you travel.
- With Multi-currency Cash Passport there are no international ATM or point of sale fees charged by the card issuer (some merchants or ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits).
- You choose how much money to load, giving you control over your travel budget.
- No more worrying about exchange rate fluctuations – you can lock in the rate* when you load funds in foreign currencies.
*The prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
Make your next overseas trip easier - get your Multi-currency Cash Passport now at any ANZ branch.
To find out more, visit the Multi-currency Cash Passport microsite.
Multi-currency Cash Passport is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. A prospectus is available free of charge from cashpassport.co.nz/multi. Multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group, by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or any of its related companies or any other entity. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited receives a commission in respect of customers who acquire Multi-currency Cash Passport services through ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.