Our extensive network of branches and ATMs throughout New Zealand means we're there when you need us.
Our branches offer personal service for all your banking needs. With a large branch network nationwide, you'll find one in a town or city near you.
We understand our customers live busy lives. So to make it easier for you, some of our branches are open on the weekends as well.
With an extensive network of ATMs throughout the country, you're never far from your cash with ANZ.
At our ATMs you can get cash, check your account balance and transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The ANZ Smart deposit option means you can insert cash and cheques directly into the ATM. This option is available at selected ATMs nationwide and is easy, safe and secure. Your cash is available immediately as cleared funds and you receive a scanned image of any cheque deposits and a receipt for all ATM deposits. Cheques take three working days to clear.*
See how easy it is to use our Smart deposit service.
Fast deposit options
Our fast deposit options give you two secure deposit choices:
- Fast deposit envelopes: recommended for smaller deposits containing cash or cheques only (cash limit $9,999)
- Fast deposit bags: recommended for customers making larger and more regular deposits containing cheques, cash and/or coins.
How it works
- Cash deposits will be credited to your account the same day; cheques take three days to clear*
- The envelopes/bags are simple to use and contain a receipt for your records
- Security seals on the bags alter if the seal has been interfered with, alerting you and ANZ to any tampering.
Fast deposit envelopes or bags can be obtained at any ANZ branch; if you need help just ask our staff for assistance. Please note any manual transaction, clearance and cash handling fees applicable to your account(s) will apply.
*Excludes cheques from overseas, these may take longer. Manual transaction and clearance and cash handling fees apply. Please note any manual transaction, clearance and cash handling fees applicable to your account(s) will apply.