The credit card that earns Qantas Points
This card could be for you if:
- You want to earn Qantas Points on your credit card spend
- You use your credit card for all your everyday spend.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases* up to $5,000 per annum, after that 1 point per $2 spent.
- Earn 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services**
- Your Qantas Points will not expire as long as you earn or redeem points at least once every 18 months. This includes spending on your Qantas ANZ Visa.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer programme membership fee is waived.
Standard ANZ credit card features:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch.
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card.
- Pay for purchases under NZ$80 using ANZ Contactless. Simply wave your card over any Contactless EFTPOS terminal and go. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for small purchases.
- You can transfer your balance from another bank's credit card to an ANZ credit card which could help you save on interest.
(charged in full once a year)
(charged in full once a year)
With a Qantas ANZ Visa you'll earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases* up to $5,000 per annum, after that 1 point per $2 spent.
You'll also earn 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services**.
To earn Qantas Points you need to be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. To join, or to check your points balance:
Call 0800 101 500.
Please note: Until your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is linked to your Qantas ANZ Visa account we will not be able to automatically credit you with the points earned through your credit card spend. Any points that are not able to be credited to a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account within six months of being earned will expire.
To redeem your Qantas Points call 0800 100 767 (Qantas).
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards with our new Compare Tool.
* Eligible purchases do no include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheque), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
** Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
^ Your interest rate will revert to the standard interest rate at the end of the first 6 months.
Points accrue in accordance with Qantas Frequent Flyer Program Terms and Conditions. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn points and notify ANZ of their Qantas frequent Flyer number. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are now also referred to as Qantas Points.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use (PDF 132kB) for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.