The credit card that earns Airpoints Dollars™ with Platinum benefits
This card could be for you if:
- You want to earn Airpoints Dollars on your credit card spend
- You travel overseas and would benefit from having Overseas Travel Insurance^
- You use your credit card for all your everyday spend.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.**
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $75 you spend on eligible purchases*.
- Earn 1 Status Point for every $250 you spend on eligible purchases.
- The primary account holder can earn two complimentary single entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes per $20,000 spent on eligible purchases each year.
- No Koru joining fee (save $255) and a discounted annual Koru membership fee (save $145)~.
- Overseas Travel Insurance when you pay for at least half of your pre-paid travel expenses with your card^.
- Your Airpoints Dollars will not expire while you have an ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum account and you are the nominated earner~.
- You can get up to 200 Airpoints Dollars Advance~.
- There is no limit on the number of Airpoints Dollars you can earn.
Find out more about the benefits with an ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum.
- 0% commission on foreign currency purchases from any ANZ branch in New Zealand.
- Visa Platinum Concierge Service.
- Visa Platinum Entertainment Privileges.
Standard ANZ credit card benefits:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch.
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card.
- Enjoy contactless payments - simply tap your card on the terminal when instructed. You can also pay using your compatible device with Apple Pay1 or goMoney Wallet2 (for personal ANZ Visa credit cards only) anywhere you can tap and pay. For purchases over $80 you will need to enter your PIN. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for purchases.
(charged $75 half yearly)
SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.1
(charged $12.50 half yearly)
With an ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum you'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $75 you spend on eligible purchases* plus 1 Status Point for every $250 you spend on eligible purchases.
New feature: You can now earn two complimentary single entry Air New Zealand Lounge passes per $20,000 spent on eligible purchases each year.
Redeem your Airpoints Dollars for Air New Zealand and Star Alliance flights, giving you access to over 1,000 destinations around the world.
To keep track of or to redeem your Airpoints Dollars:
- Visit the Air New Zealand website
Call Air New Zealand on 0800 247 764, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last 3 months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards with our new Compare Tool.
**Offer available for a limited time. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
*Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheque), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited does not own or operate any airline or aircraft. ANZ is not liable for service deficiencies on the part of airlines or other service providers, including but not limited to: accidents, injuries, infections and illnesses; delays and diversions; changes in routes or itineraries; loss, theft or damage to possessions. All ancillary costs associated with utilising a Flight including but not limited to a return flight or transfers and transport to and from the departure point shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
^ Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.
~ Air New Zealand Airpoints programme terms and conditions apply - visit airnz.co.nz for more details. Airpoints and Airpoints Dollars are trademarks owned by Air New Zealand Limited.
1 Terms and conditions apply to Apple Pay, see anz.co.nz/applepay for more information.
2 Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. See anz.co.nz/gomoneywallet for more information.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.