ANZ CashBack Visa
Earn cash rewards on your credit card spend
Use your rewards to spend
on anything you like
Great if you use your credit card for all your everyday purchases
At a glance
Earn up to 1% cash back on eligible purchases*
(on eligible spend up to $30,000, minimum spend of $5,000 to qualify)
Interest rate on purchases
Rates and fees
Easy ways to apply
Weekdays, 8am - 8.30pm
Weekends, 9am - 5pm
0800 269 277
At any branch
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 28kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months)
Find and compare ANZ credit cards
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply to all ANZ credit cards. See Rates, fees and agreements for more information.
For more important information, including terms and conditions for ANZ CashBack Rewards, please see the ANZ CashBack Guide (PDF 176kB).
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
1. Terms and conditions apply to Apple Pay, see anz.co.nz/applepay for more information.
2. Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. See anz.co.nz/gomoneywallet for more information.
# Conditions and exceptions apply. For further details, see Visa Zero Liability and the ANZ credit card Conditions of Use.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.