The credit card with our lowest interest rate on everyday purchases
This card could be for you if:
- You're not paying your credit card balance off in full each month
- You want to consolidate your credit card debt with a low balance transfer rate
- You're making a big purchase that will take you a while to pay off
- A low purchase interest rate is more important to you than rewards.
- SPECIAL OFFER: 1.99% p.a. for 12 months on balances transferred.^
- Our lowest purchase interest rate of 13.90% p.a.
Standard ANZ credit card features:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch.
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card.
- Pay for purchases using ANZ Contactless. Simply wave your card over any Contactless EFTPOS terminal and go. For purchases over $80 you'll need to enter your PIN. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for purchases.
- Access your other linked ANZ accounts 24 hours a day at 350,000 ATMs around the world that display the MasterCard Cirrus symbol (cash advance and currency conversion fees apply).
- You can transfer your balance from another bank's credit card to an ANZ credit card which could help you save on interest.
(charged $29 half yearly)
(charged $9 half yearly)
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards with our new Compare Tool.
^Offer available for a limited time. Balance transfers can be made from non-ANZ Visa and MasterCard, American Express, GE CreditLine, Q Card and Farmers Card. Full details are contained in the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use available from anz.co.nz or any branch. After 12 months our standard purchase interest rate will apply to any remaining balance transfer amount. Standard interest rates for ANZ Low Rate MasterCard (currently 13.90% p.a. on purchases and 22.95% p.a. on cash advances) apply to new transactions and repayments will generally be applied to balance transfer amounts before new purchases.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.