Seven ways to pay
Paying your ANZ credit card bill is easy - just choose the option that suits you.
- ANZ Internet Banking is great if you like banking online. Log on or register online.
- ANZ Phone Banking allows you to make payments 24 hours a day from a touchtone phone. To register for ANZ Phone Banking, simply call 0800 269 296.
- Automatic payments - you can set up regular payments to your credit card from another bank account through ANZ Internet Banking, Phone Banking or by calling 0800 658 044.
- Direct debits - you can set up a direct debit from another bank account to pay (simply complete the Direct debit form (PDF 148kB), and drop it into any ANZ branch):
- the minimum amount due
- a fixed amount of your choice
- payments in full.
- ATMs - you can transfer funds from your ANZ accounts to your ANZ credit card.
- Bill payments - great if you have a fluctuating income and want to pay different amounts at different times.
- In person by visiting any ANZ branch.
Please note: If you’re paying by funds transfer from another ANZ account, you need to do so by 8.30pm on the due date. If you‘re using a bill payment service from another bank, you need to do so at least two working days before the due date.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.